THIS IS THE PRICE WITHOUT THE LONDON OPTIONAL. EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO PAY THIS:
The price of the tour is R41 239.00 from Cape Town or Johannesburg. The tour can only be paid with EFT or Cash. No credit cards will be accepted. The price of the tour is based on an exchange rate of R15.50 against the Euro. In case the exchange rate of plane ticket changes the tour price will be affected, the final price will be calculated om 1 May 2018.
How do we calculate the final price? We subtract R12 350 for the plane ticket and admin cost from the total = R28 889.00. The R28 889.00 will be divided by the original exchange rate. R28 889.00 ÷ 15.55 = € 1863. That is the Euro total cost of the tour. The € 1863 will then be multiplied with the buying exchange rate of the day for example: €1863 x 15.00 = R28035.00. After that the R12 350 will be added to the amount. If the exchange rate strengthens to R15 the tour price will decrease to R40 385. If the exchange rate weakens the tour price will increase.
THE LONDON OPTION.
The price for the London option will be GBP389-00
WHEN DO YOU PAY?
The first deposit of R4000 Is payable with entry. On 1 Dec 2017 you have to pay a further R4000. The balance will be due on 10 May 2018.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE? :
- Economic class plane tickets from Cape Town or Johannesburg. NB Airport Tax of +- R3000 is excluded.
- All travel cost as indicated on the itinerary.
- All city tours, tourist attractions and boat cruises as indicated on the program.
- Accommodation in Youth Hostels of Cabins.
- Breakfast and dinner everywhere except for on the ferry (for those taking optional extra) and in Nice.
- One Travel bag.
EXCLUDED FROM THE TOUR:
- Visa’s and passports. We will assist you in obtaining the visa, but you will be responsible for the payment of the visa.
- Tours that does not form part of the itinerary. Museum fees and entry fees not included in the itinerary.
- Pocket Money: Nobody will be allowed to take more than Euro 1000 pocket money but Euro 800 is more than enough.
- Insurance +- R600.
- Airport Tax. We expect it to be less than R3000.
- Dinner before we fly back and breakfast on the first day, other than the meals on the plane.
CHARACTER OF THE TOUR:
Lots of Free time Accommodation is not luxurious. You will share accommodation with 6 people. In most places you will have shared ablution.
European Camp sites are not nearly as clean as South African camp sites.
It will sometimes be expected of you to help with dishes and other small tasks.
You will be treated as a young adult, but it will be expected of you to keep to certain rules. If you do not want to stick to rules as set out in the agreement, please do not bother to enter.
This tour is not a drinking tour and we uphold Christian norms.
There are compulsory activities.