The price of the tour amounts to €2100 + airtickets of R13500 from Cape Town or Johannesburg.
WHEN DO YOU PAY?
The deposit is R8000. The balance will be due before 1 May 2021.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE? :
- Economic class plane tickets from Cape Town or Johannesburg. NB Airport Tax of +- R3000 is excluded.
- All travel cost as indicated on the itinerary.
- All city tours, tourist attractions and boat cruises as indicated on the program.
- Accommodation in Youth Hostels of Cabins.
- Dinner and Breakfast (except in Nice)
EXCLUDED FROM THE TOUR:
- Visa’s and passports. We will assist you in obtaining the visa, but you will be responsible for the payment of the visa.
- Tours and activities that do not form part of the itinerary. Museum fees and entry fees not included in the itinerary.
- Pocket Money: Nobody will be allowed to take more than Euro 1000 pocket money, but Euro 600 is more than enough.
- Insurance +- R600.
- Airport Tax. We expect it to be less than R3000.
CHARACTER OF THE TOUR:
Lots of Free time Accommodation is not luxurious. You will share accommodation with 6 people. In most places you will have shared ablutions.
European Camp sites are not nearly as clean as South African camp sites.
It will sometimes be expected of you to help with dishes and other small tasks.
You will be treated as a young adult, but it will be expected of you to keep to certain rules. If you do not want to stick to rules as set out in the agreement, please do not bother to enter.
This tour is not a drinking tour and we uphold Christian norms.
There are compulsory activities.